9 months in, 9 months out. I can’t believe we are already here taking Brody’s 9 month portraits.
I never even shared his 6 month portraits because Zach is like every other man in the world and doesn’t like doing family portraits. After his attitude, I stormed off and we went home with only like 2 family photos. I didn’t even get any of Brody. I am still kicking myself about that one. I should have just stayed! It’s one of my biggest regrets and one of the reasons I taught myself how to take pictures-so I could document every milestone!
UGH! Oh well! I got some done for 9 months.
I can’t believe I get to make my husband mad only one more time for family portraits before Brody is 1!
Things I want to remember about 9 months.
- He had this annoying rash by his mouth that would not go away until a friend gave me some magical lotion that FINALLY cleared it up.
- He has baby fangs! I can’t believe that his two incisors have come in, but neither of his front two teeth have. They’ve been ALMOST coming in for dayyssss but still not out. It’s interrupting my sleep and making him cranky, so any day would be great!
- He likes to grind his teeth he does have together (yuck)
- He loves hot wheels cars.
- He is starting to pull up on things and can stand on his own for a couple seconds before sitting down.
- He loves playing with doors.
- He loves to be held.
- He’s getting SO big and takes up half my body when he is laying stretched out sleeping on my chest.
- He started really crawling instead of army crawling and is even bear crawling at times now.
We all just adore him.
OUR TIME TOGETHER—FORCING MY FAMILY INTO 9 MONTH PORTRAITS
I know this is a super odd picture to start with, but like I said, I want to remember his baby fangs. I think they are hysterical.
Had to snap a couple with my big girl!
I don’t think anyone will be surprised to learned that there are significantly more bloopers than framers here.
His face in these kill me.